Alright, Valentine's Day is over. So back to work folks...stop dreaming about your loved ones and get back to blogging and commenting. Should i ask how was your v-day??? Erm...its not a private question...hehe


Alright 'My Name is Khan' rocked big time! I am still dancing to the tunes of Rizwan Khan. Those of you who still didn't watch it, just go go go. Bunk college, tutions, appointments, meetings. Hats off to SRK and KJo. And if you aren't following SRK in twitter, you are missing something worthwhile!!! 


Maddy didn't like the movie at all. Can't blame her. She didn't like Kaminey or Ishqiya either!!! She loves 'dhoom' type movies!! :P
But seriously, if you don't like MNIK...something is seriously wrong with you!


Anyways my Valentine's Day started one day before. Maddy came on 13th itself. Her roomies had to shop so we spent the morning shopping for girlie things :-) No, not those girly stuffs!!! *sigh* Watched MNIK....went to a parlour...hogged at KFC....searched for a hotel to stay... you see, 3 more friends were with her. By midnight, we were at our best party wear :-) Made our way to FLAMES at Le Royal Meridien. Thankfully, there was a decent crowd at the discotheque this time. Burned the dance floor till 2a.m. No, you don't wanna see me dance. I can't risk you guys having an inferiority complex...hehe..


Spent the whole morning of 14th sleeping. Maddy tried to wake me up for 2 continuous hours but failed...hehe...i tried my best not to react to her kisses to wake me up! Finally she gave up! :P Couldn't give her a good gift this time so she had to settle with a 'love u' teddy!


One good thing 'bout Chennai is there's no Shiv Sena or RSS rebels to fuck up V-day!! The 'annas' wil screw them up! Look at Thakeray's guts to ban MNIK in theaters. Thakeray...u need a lady to make you feel like a man! My blessing are with you, you cunt!


Hooked to 'uff teri ada' of Karthik calling Karthik. Love the song
Till later, its me signing off


And for the record, I am Freelancer and I am not a terrorist.


Hakuna Matata

7 heartbeats:

Mingled Minds said...

kool...lolzz...reading u r blog afta pretty long tym...sry for tht!!! keep blogging!!! :D

Tweety said...

awsome...cld u have askd fr a betr vday...i mean i was sitting at home fl...litrally dng nothing :(
:(

koi ni..glad u enjoyed :P

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!!! You are crazy FL!!

I was totally pissed of.. In office now!!

And reading your blog made me laugh and mentally cool down! :P

Happy V day!

Yes, MNIK was SUPERB!!! we got free tickets from my HR for the screening show! :P So, Ziyaad agreed to bring me, kanjoos man!

P.S. My Name is Nusrath and I am not a terrorist too!! ;)

Freelancer said...

@ ayu
well mebbe next yr, u wil have a better valentines day...

sorry wil comment in ur cbox later on

Freelancer said...

@ silent waves
atleast u read!
thanku

Freelancer said...

@ tweety!
tu toh mat hi bol...i just hope u didnt cry!! :P

Freelancer said...

@ nusrath
well dear, am just glad i can make u smile.
and lols, ziyaad did a good thing...why waste the free tickets?? :P

Post a Comment

Take WHAT you can....GIVE nothing back.
err....except maybe a few comments???!!

ShareThis

Copyright 2010 S.c.r.i.b.b.l.i.n.g.s
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger