January is gone folks. Winter has faded away. Cheer up mates...February is here. Its spring time. Except ofcoz in Chennai...you have summer all the year round. College started and am trying my best to reach atleast 50 percent attendance. The thought of having chicken for lunch in college mess moves my ass to the bus early morning.

Net got disconnected at home. Yet again. What do i do all day then?? well i study. i know it sound absolutely ridiculous, but i have to deliver a promise i made to my gal, my sis and my closest friend. Hence, FL is with books :)

Yea, except for a couple of days when i did come down with viral. Know what??? MarryBrown opened an outlet near my place. Just opposite to the Dominos. Nom...nom...nom...nom...
Now i have extra options. Oh those sweet little fried chicken that comes in my dreams....now i can go gorge on it :)

Valentine's day is around the corner....and i have no idea what to do about it. Atleast not now. Lets see if the angels do smile upon me. Uncle's kinda alright now. Going through his chemotherapy session. damn that's gotta hurt! My cousin bro got married. I couldn't attend. It was fun as far i heard....Something to smile and laugh about in the family. A typical north indian wedding. Sis danced all the way to the bride's place. Gosh i miss family weddings :(

Anyways, yesterday was quite good. Didn't go to col. Viral fever mates....and no, am not bluffing. By noon, the darned fever fled. Dad rang up to say he deposited cash in my account which was threatening to shut itself down in shame of being at zero :P
Quite good news for me. Was it coz of the date?? You noticed didn't u??
1st Feb '10
or 01022010
Its a palindrome :)

Well, good times last just for a few fleeting moments. The darned Airtel Bill arrived showing amount payable as 300 bucks! There you go! nearly half my pocket money gone!! Dinner comprised of samosas :(
trying to save money for V-day :)

Mood ain't so good. But i am ready to chuck my sorrows and worries and face a new day. Its hard being the world's SRK. But i love being that :)

Shweta, try not to break all your bones before you get married :)
Nusrath, its time dear :P

Anyways,  not gonna write anything more today. Still a bit rusty after the gap. Catch u all tomorrow

Hakuna Matata

Love,
FL

6 heartbeats:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Better study well!!!

Marry Brown.. Mmm.. I love I love!!! the potato wedges and the mash potato gravy.. yummy yum!!

And i pray for your uncle :)

Wedding! - Aahh! I love north Indian weddings.. too colorful!

Well, Get well soon!
P.S. GRRR!!!

Mingled Minds said...

stdyn?????????????????????????? lolz...gud job...all d best!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Freelancer said...

@ nusrath
i thot u hated india...u better not gal..u better not..u have to dance at my wedding

Freelancer said...

@ silent waves
i know i know
*sigh*

sulagna said...

ohhhooo i dont like this feeling of winter going away..i dont have an excuse of saying "its cold i dont wanna go outside"

Post a Comment

Take WHAT you can....GIVE nothing back.
err....except maybe a few comments???!!

ShareThis

Copyright 2010 S.c.r.i.b.b.l.i.n.g.s
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger