Okays, this is one hastily written post. Its 5.30 a.m in the morning and i have to leave for college in about 15 minutes. Which is enough time for bro to make tea. hehe..he's a good guy...making tea for his younger bro! :) 


The last two days i missed col...Maddy woke me up everyday...only to hear my sleepy voice say, 'tomorrow baby, tomorrow i'll go'. Poor thing didn't even scold me at all. Today, its back to boring old college and life. Back to books, which i so avoided this last week! Well good times come to an end too baby! Ain't got net at my place so i don't know when i'll be able to update my pathetic blogs again! My roomie rang me up to say that the mouse we tamed ran away!! I miss my furry old friend. College i.v starts today! No, am not going. Though i already collect money from dad in the name of it. I know, am wicked :)


Rashi's coming soooooon. February has been awesome till now.
Read Ziyaad's post on Nusrath's blog last night!!! It was hilarious! one of the best posts of the year! I shudder to thing what my gal would write if i invited her here!! 


Anyways, its time to go!! Not looking forward for the fish curry at lunch! But free lunch is what makes us drag our ass to college. Also a friend of mine promised me some videos of the culturals we had in our college. It would be painful to watch the 'tamil dance'.
*no harm intended* but i had quite a lot of that dance for three years now!


Anyways, the sun ain't shining yet. And i can see dogs making out in the street! Despo Chennai dogs!! bow wow!!


Gotta go, love you all
Hakuna Matata

4 heartbeats:

Anonymous said...

I swear.. I didn't know that he wrote until I saw the comment moderating mail in my inbox while I was talking to my mom on Skype!

He was beside me and started Grinning and I came to know something was wrong.. hahahahah.. I clicked on the link and there i go.. ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! and my mom was like O_o

Stupid husband of mine.. finds all ways to embarrass me :P

hahahah!! bow wow! :D

Have a nice day!

Holly said...

You'd miss it though..you would.

f said...

haha would like to read what your girl would write about you!

5.30 am!! that is EXTREMELY EARLY!

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Post a Comment

Take WHAT you can....GIVE nothing back.
err....except maybe a few comments???!!

ShareThis

Copyright 2010 S.c.r.i.b.b.l.i.n.g.s
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger