Afternoon fellas....
this is me, your very own Freelancer bringing you his daily dose of rubbish....lol
Nice beginning...hehe
First and foremost....thanx Rose for the post of yours...though i still think your parents shouldn't risk eating what you cook....lol :P....kidding gal. I know its hard to maintain two blogs when you have got one as your own...i just want to let you know that you aren't just the co-author here...the blog is half complete without you....

Okays so yesterday was yesterday......woke up way late. My roomie left early morning, left me alone to survive in this wild world...lol. Slouched to the kitchen to find something nice to eat...after a few minutes of searching...ANYTHING would have been okay for me too...Made a latte (now no need to roll your eyes...i know how to!!)...wrote a post here and the TWL....Now you should know that Chennai is too hot a this time of the year...(hell its the frigging same every month!!!)..so grabbed a t-shirt and ran to the shop to buy maggi. Bad decision...a dog decided to give chase!!! Nearly took my head off when he jumped upto my chest....but luckily he was someone i knew...atleast he knew me....i could figure that out by the vigorous tail wagging thingy they do.

So brought maggi and cooked it to perfection and enjoyed it myself....all alone...i miss my roomie....mummy!!!!! anyways, around evening just when i was thinking what the heck i would do for the next exam, Raghav appeared in the doorway. Man he's a lifesaver you see. I didn't have a single note for the exam....i know.....careless of me.....

Hmm..the night was pretty uneventful...except for the fact that am broke again...within a matter of a week...Mum can only save me now....lol. Didn't study a bit inspite of Raghav being here. Wrote another post in TWL and then slept off.....off to fight dragons and vampires in mah dreams....lol....

Listening to "Endless Summer Nights" by Richard Marx...now while sitting down jobless...lol
cheerio....
Hakuna Matata

P.S| i almost forgot....Rose do follow the TWL till you get the invite. Guess Kaj will do it today. Even if you don't read anybody's atleast read mine lol...lol

P.P.S| n yea.....100 posts for Kaj eh??? Mera number kab aayega?? lol...but i can't really compare my blog with yours...you are superb gal...kudos to yu....


12 heartbeats:

Sushmita said...

oh...m jus so obliged...thanks thanks thanks :)
I follow TWL..hv read ur posts, but i guess didnt post a comment...well i ll be doing it, just realized that this thing is far more better than taking silly quizes on facebook :D
And yeah, KAJAL you seem like an absolute romatic to me...keep rocking :)

and comin' back to you, freelancer, aint you bored of eating maggi..??bachelor's life, tough life man!!

Freelancer said...

sigh...can't help it...no mum to cook for me

Anonymous said...

awwee..you can compare..i am just another blogger..and trust me i admire your sense of humor.. i am bored of maggie.. and i have a mom to cook.. lol irony of life ;)

will send an invite to rose rightaway..

and thanks for liking my work rose.. glad to have you around.. do join the celebration at my blog, both of you...


Cheers;
Kajal :)

Freelancer said...

lol...we wil be waiting fr the suprise thingy

Bhargav Saikia said...

you know what, Maggie happens to be my lifesaver too! I'm studying in Manchester..so I don't get Maggie in the stores here. Luckily one of my friends got loads of them from India last month :D

But yeah, studying abroad definitely makes you a cook..both good and bad. lol!

Freelancer said...

whoa!! manchester...i so badly hope yu watch atleast a few United matches

Bhargav Saikia said...

lol..no I havent as yet! difficult to get good tickets. but I've been inside old trafford..the tour was fantabulous..they even took us to the player's locker rooms. :D planning to catch a game in sept as I'm going to India on 30 may.

Bhargav Saikia said...

You're from Ghy!? Just saw on your profile. Even I'm from Assam!

Freelancer said...

yea me from ghy tooooo...so yu assamese too???

Bhargav Saikia said...

yup! axomiya!

Pavitra said...

Maggi....!!
Always welcome......One of the best dishes i can make....!!
great post..!

Freelancer said...

@ pavitra...thanx

Post a Comment

Take WHAT you can....GIVE nothing back.
err....except maybe a few comments???!!

ShareThis

Copyright 2010 S.c.r.i.b.b.l.i.n.g.s
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger