14th June......exactly 4 months after Valentine's day! So??? Nothing....just remembered my Valentine's day celebration....and no am not saying about it here....some other time, maybe in 'a tryst with my past' section....whatever....LATER!!!!

Yesterday was a kind of romantic day for me!!! lol...who am i fooling??? lol....been with my gal for about 6 days now......and it has been awesome to tell you the truth. but sigh she is leaving for her native tonight. I am going to miss my gal....a lot. yea now back to basics....woke up at 12 noon!!! 12 noon!!!! Can you believe it??? didn't do anything the whole afternoon.....lunch was pure veg!!! well am not really a vegetarian or a non-vegetarian......am a dessertarian!!!! But still i can manage ghaas-phoos. Came online and checked and tweak my blogs....and this was how my boring day was spent.

By the time it was 2p.m i was fed up with my life....the chennai heat coupled with the paralysis of my brain cells drove me to the brink of insanity....literally! Maddy was watching 'Bolt'...but fell asleep midway....silly female!!!! I kinda like looking at her when she is sleeping....and while i stared at her like a lost puppy, i too fell asleep. So we two lovebirds slept peacefully....while she dreamt of having a pup like BOLT, i was dreaming of the Baywatch babes!!! kidding!!! my gal says i bluff a lot....again kidding....lol. Soon the skies darkened, no there was no rain....only the sun that was finally setting way beyond the expanse of the sea! At around 7, we moved away from the hot and warm and safe and buggingly itchy environment of the house and went out. Maddy wanted to have tandoori and i was broke!!! Well she paid this one time!!!

Reached home by 9...and everyone was watching Fanaa. Now that movie holds a special place in my heart. My first movie with my gal and ahem ahem......i will let your imagination run riot here guys. Oh yea...watched T20!!! god i hate those fuckers!!!! the Blues had let me down! Bro came online to chat at around 1a.m. oh yea!!!! I have a new sister!!! one more to the already overpopulated list!!! still am happy!!! And i can guess mj's pretty happy too!!! Lucky bastard! So pj is officially my sister now!!! Anyways that's it folks....love you all.

Now am just sitting pretty jobless......Maddy says hi to you all...Say hi fellas...be good kids

Cheerio
Hakuna Matata

7 heartbeats:

Sushmita said...

Hi Maddy...nice to see you here:P:P

N Fl,i wont comment much...m actually very J!!
huh!!

Miss Sunshine said...

hehehe! LOL. 14 June is a special day. Really special. :P ;)

Abby said...

no i wont say hi........y will i say hi.......:p
jus cuz u told me to say hi !! no i wont........huh





i will say hello....... :)

Abby said...

btw whoz the rose girl??

Sushmita said...

hi!
I'm the rose girl!!!
:P

Abby said...

but y are u the rose girl??? y not the lilly or the dandelion girl :P

Sushmita said...

:P
You see m allergic to the flowers mentioned by u:P:P

Post a Comment

Take WHAT you can....GIVE nothing back.
err....except maybe a few comments???!!

ShareThis

Copyright 2010 S.c.r.i.b.b.l.i.n.g.s
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger